BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today's Mathematics: Wisdom God abbt Born

I am a female. And prone to female emotions. Today is a mushy day. Bear with me….

Genesis 1
1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

I’m not anti all religious books. There is a lot of knowledge hidden in them. I do have a problem with religion, but I’m assuming that y’all realized that already. This creation scripture is working for me today.

It has been said the proper way for women to enter this Nation is to be drawn up by a God, and taught by that God to be Earth. I use it as a reference that in the beginning God was present; and present alone. And he created the heavens (the realm of the God and Earth) and the Earth.

Women become Earths when she knowledges the Blackman as God. But it is a process, because the Earth was without form and void. It did not have the proper and useful appearance and bore no life. So the God has to take the Earth through a refinement process to become the most fully empowered. In that process, the God created light from darkness. I cee this as the God removing the mattresses from the Earth’s eyes freeing her from the triple stages of darkness. So that she can see and reflect the light of the God.

So how do I cee today’s Mathematics? I, as Earth, willingly choose to reflect the light of my God and born his understanding.

Told you I was feeling mushy…..



Peace.

0 comments: