BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fact vs Allegory: 1

Peace.

I’m sick of folks saying that 120 is ALL allegory or metaphor. Maybe in some instances it is, but for me, it’s more 90% truth vs. 10% metaphor. So… at my leisure, I am going to periodically, do posts showing the difference between fact and allegory. Maybe folks don’t know the difference? Allegory is defined as a story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning, typically a moral or political one. Fact is defined as a thing that is indisputably the case. 120 has both of these. But there are more facts. All of the Actual Facts and Solar Facts are just that… Facts. And the other degree sets have plenty of facts in them. Now maybe some of them aren’t currently accurate like the numbers of people in their places, but this is 2013 and not 1933… stuff happens.

No better time to start than the present…..

7:40 Asks “How fast does our planet travel? A. 1037 1/3 mph.” That is a fact and not a metaphor/allegory. The Earth does travel 1037 1/3 on its way around the sun. You know how I know? I did the 1 for myself. I’m certain y’all don’t take shit on face value right? 10:40 and all….

Velocity = Distance/time. So I sought the distance of the orbit of the Earth around the sun. That is between 585-583 million. I converted 365.25 to hours and divided. Guess what? I got a different answer. If you did it this way then you got a different answer too. And now I see why you feel 120 is allegory. Then I sat back and thought… There are values in 120. Let me use those.

Well, the circumference of the Earth is 24896 miles 3:40. Hmmmm….. and I know that there are 24 hours in a day. The degree says miles per hour not miles per day. That’s one less conversion to make. So…. I divide 24896 miles by 24 hours and low and behold 1037 1/3 mph! Humph! So this degree speaks on the speed that the Earth spins on her own axis! And other women say they don’t find themselves in 120! Apparently you weren’t looking! And if you are building on the degree in the form of the Earth’s rotation around the Sun, you need to adjust your build because it’s incorrect. Don’t want you getting clowned by other G’s and E’s.

10:14 Asks why does Muhammad or any Muslim murder the devil? Not kill, not assassinate, not sacrifice… murder. Hmmmm… this is allegory. Simply put, if you go out and murder human beings… especially devils… and 4 at that…. you’re going to jail and you should because you area a serial killer. T.H.E.M. wasn’t advocating the NOI become a bunch of assassins. So clearly this is an allegory.

Feel me?


Peace

0 comments: