BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 28, 2011

Arrgh!!!!!

Peace Family,


I have got a lot on my plate. I must admit it; I am NOT superwoman. I can’t handle what I have and I am looking for suggestions to manage. Let me explain ….

The normal life I was accustomed to living, meant: work, TV, hobbies (reading & sewing were the biggies) and the occasional dinner. I’d do housework one day of the weekend. That was how I had existed for years, months and days. Now… add on P90x workouts, cooking every night, can never seem to get the house clean, God/Earth time and a few extra cipher activities. I’m exhausted by 9pm every night.

The first thing to go was the hobbies. Try as I might, I can’t seem to find the time to enjoy them. When I get to them, I’m tired, or I feel guilty for doing them rather than something else that seems more pressing, or I’m just too tired. When I’m tired I make mistakes. And that is no fun.

And even with the hobbies gone there still doesn’t seem to be enough time for everything. I feel very overwhelmed. And you know what I do when I feel overwhelmed? Nothing. Seriously, I nut right up and sleep. So now, there is even more crap to do. I’m at a loss and seriously welcome any advice.


Peace

1 comments:

Superhoney said...

Peace. Maybe you could take a Sunday and cook your meals in advance, freeze them, and on several nights during the week, have God/Earth time and hobby time while your meal reheats.